Wednesday 23 February 2011

Lansley's health reforms are picking up where Labour left off:






I must add that one thing clearly distinguishes me from my fellow Greens like Darren and Jenny in the Assembly; I live with my parents, and my mom agrees with David Cameron that she would not oppose the privatisation of the NHS। In fact, she goes one step further than his opinion piece in the London Evening Standard saying that it's about what's best, not whether it's privatised। She would see everything privatised. Luckily it's not my mum but my dad who has helped with the printing and cutting of selection campaign literature.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Can-do attitude, I check my email regularly and can send you more info once you've read my writings. I held a position on the England & Wales committee of the Young Greens, that is the Green Party, but any views or policies expressed are my own, at the time of writing.